Production CoordinatorApply Job ID 12695 Date posted Mar. 13, 2019 Location Chesapeake, Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Production Coordinator to work onsite with one of our clients in their Chesapeake, VA location. The primary role of the Production Coordinator is to coordinate the efforts of advertising print projects as they are processed through production, photography, and proofreading, creative and prepress departments. Responsibilities include project management and scheduling of both local and off-site relations with various account teams.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check all content for accuracy and completeness
- Resolve all conflicts in client-supplied information
- Organize incoming and outgoing work for production and photography
- Communicate priorities to team members and other departments
- Monitor timelines to ensure all work is being organized and produced within the committed timeframes
- Check all copy and images on proofs
- Communicate any deviations to timing and workflow
- Maintain and communicate daily status reports
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience producing for catalogs, direct mail, signage, retail inserts, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail and deadline oriented with the ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Experience in the prepress/graphics arts industry preferred
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, project management databases and email applications
- Flexibility with work hours as needed to complete required tasks
You'll work in a friendly, fast-paced, casual environment and be rewarded for your contributions with a competitive compensation package and our commitment to supporting work-life balance. We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.