Traffic CoordinatorApply Job ID 12696 Date posted Mar. 14, 2019 Location Chesapeake, Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Traffic Coordinator to work onsite with one of our clients in their Chesapeake, VA location. The Traffic Coordinator works hand-in-hand with the Client Services Director to coordinate talent and resources, manage production schedules, track and route materials, all to meet varying deadlines of concurrent running projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create or assist in the creation of multiple project plans and schedules
- Be proactive in meeting all deadlines, ensuring pages are sent for proof out, released and approved on time
- Coordinate with all Creative team members and effectively communicate schedule expectation
- Collaborate with Client Services Director to ensure deadlines are met and all issues are effectively resolved
- Delegate tasks as necessary to ensure team members are working on the most important pages/projects at all times
- Take appropriate action if a deadline is not being met
- Drive trafficking of all projects and proof deliverables for content
- Record all proofs received and sent
- Quality control process owner
- Work efficiently through high volumes while meeting tight deadlines
- Degree in design, communications or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in traffic/production management
- Solid understanding of creative development processes for print channels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven strength in problem-solving
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in retail production a plus
You'll work in a friendly, fast-paced, casual environment and be rewarded for your contributions with a competitive compensation package and our commitment to supporting work-life balance. We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.