Manager of AnalyticsApply Job ID 20947 Date posted Oct.. 29, 2021 Location Chicago, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad Media Analytics is searching for a curator of Modeling and Statistical Analytic Products. This person shall be responsible for revising current analytic products, operationalizing successful POC’s, and bringing to life new analytic products to be used throughout the Media Analytics department. This person shall have a technical background in data wrangling, feature engineering, statistical/machine learning modeling, and institutionalizing analytic assets.
- Development of modeling platforms - embed statistical/machine learning algorithms into a GUI modeling dashboard for analysts to use throughout the organization.
- Curator of models – monitor and update models based on in market results to maximize each models’ effectiveness.
- Exploration of new modeling/analytic approaches – rigorously explore new approaches to business problems.
- Technological thought leader – stay up to date on the trends of Data Science Technology and apply when appropriate.
- Expert on Quad’s Technological Systems – bring to life Quad’s expansive analytics ecosystem.
- Clear Communication - Communicate complex technical and analytical concepts to non-technical audiences, including executives and our clients.
- Client Facing – deliver analytic products to our clients with clear and concise messaging.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year accredited college or university in STEM or Econometrics
- 2+ years’ experience coding, preferably within any of the following languages: Python, Java, R, C++, Scala, Julia
- 2+ years’ Data Science and modeling experience including
- Linear Regression (explanatory and forecasting)
- Logistic Regression (probability modeling and classification)
- Tree Based (Decision Tree, Random Forest, XGBoost)
- Neural Nets (nice to have)
- 3+ years’ experience within Business Intelligence tools including SQL as well as Tableau (nice to have)
- Additional consideration given to knowledge/understanding of Hadoop technologies (HDFS, HIVE/Impala, Spark/PySpark)
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.