RecruiterApply Job ID 23297 Date posted Sep. 21, 2022 Location Chicago, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Recruiter to join our dynamic, fast paced, growing organization as a part of our Talent Acquisition team remotely. In this role, you will identify exceptional, candidates for key positions within our organizations’ Agency Solutions and Corporate functions. This position requires the ability to actively source and develop talent pipelines across a diverse set of functional disciplines. The successful candidate will have experience working as a trusted business advisor and consultative recruiting matter expert.
- Consistently deliver results, executed by setting personal performance & development goals, and taking personal accountability to ensure success.
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills; high attention to detail; and the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and carry them out independently
- Accountable for the development of creative proactive recruitment strategies based on current market trends and analysis.
- Create and maintain a continual/active flow of candidates by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, cold and warm calling, networking, database mining, referrals, social/business websites, and other non-traditional avenues.
- Source, screen, interview, manage the interview process, close and hire both internal and external candidates in all areas of the company.
- Effectively partner with business leaders on all aspects of staffing by translating client technical/functional hiring needs into effective and efficient candidate generation strategies
- Provide hiring managers and candidates with a positive and compelling experience during the recruiting and hiring process by engaging in timely and appropriate communications
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, communication, marketing or a related field
- 3 years full life cycle recruitment experience preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HR systems such as HRIS, and applicant tracking, etc.
- Ability to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- Experience with online sourcing techniques
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills, at various levels within the organization
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.