Senior Internet Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID 20694 Date posted Sep.. 28, 2021 Location Chicago, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Rise Interactive, Quad’s Chicago-based sister agency, is seeking an Senior Internet Marketing Consultant for its media channels. The successful candidate is a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual eager to work for an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base. Possible marketing channels available for assignment are: Programmatic, Paid Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, Affiliate, Amazon, and Analytics.
- Work with your assigned team to assist in the execution of online marketing strategy, including but not limited to interactive search engine marketing, search engine optimization, programmatic, affiliate marketing, and social media for our clients
- Provide daily account updates via email and in-person, with your team or mentor, to the client and other vendors and update the various internal departments to ensure flawless communication and program execution
- Extract insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends, and provide well developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives
- Identify and understand client goals in order to autonomously create campaign structures, pace accounts, and perform optimizations across multiple client accounts
- Use Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Amazon, The Trade Desk or other engines to develop new campaigns and edit existing ones to ensure ROI for all clients on a daily basis
- Refine the skills necessary for exceptional client messaging and development of client strategy
- Work with team members and other relevant managers on a weekly basis to report the status of each account
- Proactively call out performance highlights/issues, communicating clear next steps
- Active leader in team discussions, encouraging participation and knowledge sharing among team members
- Subject matter expert on all aspects of the assigned channel’s media buying.
- Develops single channel and multi-channel media plans for varying client goals, demonstrating knowledge of each channel's role within media strategies
- Understands how to troubleshoot campaign errors and quickly apply solutions within relevant platforms
Please note that specifics of role may be adjusted based on the assigned media channel team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1.5-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated track record of hands-on campaign management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel
- Advanced analytical, statistical analysis, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with a focus on innovative and measurable client solutions
- Self-motivated, results- and detail-oriented
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Demonstrate agility and ability to quickly adapt to new situations
Additional Company Information
Rise Interactive and Quad are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Rise Interactive and Quad do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Rise Interactive and Quad also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.