Media Accounts ManagerApply Job ID 15167 Date posted Sep. 05, 2019 Location Columbus, Ohio Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad, a marketing solutions company serving premier national and international B-to-C and B-to-B clients, seeks a dynamic onsite Account Manager to handle all aspects of account management, and team and business development within its Media Services department.
The Account Manager will manage multiple schedules, budgets and deliverables, while effectively and profitably leading an account team and flawless execution of work:
- Act as primary day-to-day contact with client, across all levels within the organization
- Foster and implement collaborative, proactive communication with client (via in-person, phone or email)
- Manage multiple channel communications projects from beginning to end
- Write project and creative briefs and effectively communicate approved briefs to internal and external teams
- Lead and direct the work of other account and support staff, as appropriate
- Act as the client’s liaison to Quad internal teams, clearly articulating client needs, goals, objectives, business issues and more; likewise, act as the Quad liaison to the client by participating in client meetings, bringing forward opportunities, resolving issues, introducing ideas, marshalling resources and more
- Ensure all communication on behalf of client is clear, concise and accurate (notifications, insertion orders, press runs, material tracking resolutions, etc.)
- Articulate the value proposition of our capabilities and related impact to clients’ marketing needs
- Maintain a solid understanding of clients’ brands/products/markets/and target audiences
- Develop proposals and estimates for new business opportunities within client’s market (regional and/or industry)
- Develop account plans, document work, manage account records and deliver status reports
- Forecast workloads to align resources to match client needs
- Ensure that marketing communications solutions consistently achieve established client goals and expectations
- Ensure client satisfaction, account retention and growth
- Meet tight deadlines within established budgets
- Miscellaneous projects / duties, as assigned or requested by client
- Bachelor's degree (Communication, Marketing, or advertising preferred)
- 5 + years of accounts management experience in a full service agency
- Demonstrate superior skills for the above responsibilities and requirements
- Strong account management skills along with demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
- Relentless focus on client satisfaction with proven ability to exceed client expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all clients and vendors, and at all levels of the organization
- Strong background in planning, buying and executing retail circular programs in newspapers and other print products
- Working knowledge of other media a plus (i.e. digital, broadcast, search, social, OOH, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills, and advanced / expert use of Excel required
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.