Client Services DirectorApply Job ID 13266 Date posted Apr. 17, 2019 Location Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Think strategically and tactically to meet client needs, to improve current services or to deliver new services
- Drive actions to meet targeted account growth goals including upselling and cross-selling services
- Manage employees across photography and production teams including interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; evaluating work quality, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Build and maintain relationships with management team members, both internally and with clients
- Facilitate effective photography/video workflow practices with a focus on e-Comm production
- Implement KPIs and manage accurate measurement and reporting
- Act proactively to manage the business effectively
- Communicate proactively and effectively with clients, and multiple departments to insure delivery of timely, high quality services to clients
- Align closely with Quad leadership to ensure efficient execution of client needs and expectations
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Collaborate effectively with internal departments throughout the Quad network
- Provide thorough input and effectively communicate client expectations to teams
- Identify, investigate and problem-solve issues that may arise
- Take a proactive role to improve workflow process and job profitability
- Collaborate with Quad Continuous Improvement leaders to implement CI best practices
- Ensure forecasting, management of account records and status reports are completed within guidelines
- Oversee the development of estimates for new projects within establishing pricing guidelines
- Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationship
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing or related field required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in account management; at least 8 years of management experience required.
- Must have experience in photography leadership, with a strong understanding of e-comm fashion/apparel photography
- Knowledge of retail structure, operations, account service/sales management best practices and proven ability to communicate and implement
- Have knowledge of omni-channel marketing strategies and program execution
- Have knowledge of commercial printing and prepress process
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teams
- Strong organizational skills and strong time management skills
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve problems
- Ability to take direction and carry out instructions
- Comfortable with standard software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of production applications such as Adobe Creative Suite and Macintosh OS a plus
- Previous responsibility for structuring account service teams/resources
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees to support goals and objectives
- Experience developing and managing to budgets
- Exceptional negotiation skills required
- Strong business acumen and market knowledge to assess new business opportunities and when to change current account strategies
- Superior written, verbal, communication and presentation skills in the English language
- Travel as required, temporary assignments (out-of-town)
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.