Digital DesignerApply Job ID 18857 Date posted Mar. 01, 2021 Location Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Support varied design and production needs for our client focusing primarily on digital channels, while supporting print design as needed. The ideal candidate has a strong background in digital design and production for email, website, and social media platforms. The candidate will be a strategic thinker and problem solver who can utilize existing templates, but also bring forward new ideas and approaches based on current trends and industry best practices. Experience with code is required.
- Translate business goals and initiatives into compelling, innovative, and clear digital content and print communication
- Creative concepting, execution, and production of graphic design for a range of digital and print marketing materials
- Develop, test, and deploy responsive email campaigns
- Collaborate with other creative and production team members on assets that adhere to brand guidelines
- Perform quality assurance on all deliverables
- Utilize research, data, and analytics insights to inform design decisions
- 3+ years of design experience
- Must provide a strong digital portfolio showcasing uniquely eye-catching, business-focused, data-driven design
- Utilize strong visual communication and design skills to translate marketing or informational content into functional deliverables across a variety of media
- Proven Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premier, Adobe Animate, and After Effects)
- Keen understanding of web design, such as: creating responsive design, using HTML5 semantic tags, or valid front-end markup
- HTML and CSS coding experience is required; responsive design is a plus
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, creative, and collaborative environment
- Works well independently or as a team player, while maintaining due dates among simultaneous projects
- Well-organized, strong attention to detail, flexibility, and impeccable time management skills
- Posess a self-motivated, proactive attitude towards identifying opportunities and initiating growth throughout emerging areas
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proofreading and excellent grammar skills are a plus
Additional Company Information
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.