Fashion and Product E-comm PhotographerApply Job ID 13683 Date posted May. 15, 2019 Location Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Follow art direction, layouts and style guidelines to deliver brand quality imagery
- Bring outside-the-box thinking to continually enhance our creative offering
- Work as a team member in a creative group environment while also demonstrating self-motivation
- Perform efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume, e-comm environment
- Degree in Advertising, Illustration or Technical Photography or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum of five years of professional photography experience in a commercial photography studio with proficiency using CaptureOne Pro (C1Pro) software
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platform and familiarity with Photoshop software
- Creative portfolio that demonstrates vision, execution, technical skill and past e-comm experience
- Experience photographing model and product, both in the studio and on location
- A passion for sports and/or fitness is a plus
- Working knowledge of studio lighting equipment is a must; familiarity with Broncolor lighting system, Canon and PhaseOne cameras is a plus
- Good verbal, written communications and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.