Freelance Digital Photo TechApply Job ID 25342 Date posted Feb. 14, 2023 Location Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
The Freelance Digital Photo Tech is responsible for equipment, software or other technology-related needs within our photo studio environment or on-location.
- Assist photographers in a high-volume studio environment and on-location
- Review specifications and instructions with team of Photographers and execute accordingly
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction and confidence
- Adhere to equipment standards, inventory and maintenance
- Troubleshoot equipment and software
- Support other technology-related needs
- 2+ years of professional industry experience as a Photography Assistant or Production Assistant
- Understanding and working knowledge of still photography techniques, principles, equipment, and lighting techniques for commercial photography
- Experience with digital image retouching, image manipulation and postproduction techniques and software(s) to enhance/improve captured and rendered high-resolution image quality
- Working knowledge of current photography equipment, tools and software
- Understanding of workflows for still and video productions
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platform/software
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge and experience with CaptureOne, Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.