Freelance Photo Digital TechApply Job ID 14573 Date posted Jul. 23, 2019 Location Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Responsible for supporting and training of new technology.
- Responsible for implementation and adherence to equipment standards, inventory, maintenance and influence for best of brand.
- Maintain and develop automation scripts and workflows to streamline processes.
- Support the implementation of new technology.
- Trouble shooting equipment and software to keep them running smoothly.
- Assisting photographers of hard-line products, soft goods/apparel, people and products.
- Assisting with photography of product both on and off-figure, in a high-volume studio environment and on-location.
- Reviewing and receiving specifications, instructions, and paperwork with Photographers.
- Maintaining photography equipment and studio environment.
- Set building and set assembly skills as needed.
- Working directly with Studio Producer and the Photographers to understand internal studio schedules
- Working with Studio Producer, Photographers and Stylists to insure deadlines are met.
- Reviewing equipment needs with Photographers.
- Reviewing workflows with Photographers and providing feedback.
- Assisting in maintaining a high level of client satisfaction and confidence.
- Actively participating in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Minimum 2 years of professional industry experience as a Digital Tech, Photography Assistant or Production Assistant
- Understanding and working knowledge of still photography techniques, principles, equipment, and lighting techniques for commercial photography
- Experience with digital image retouching, image manipulation and postproduction techniques and software(s) to enhance/improve raw capture and rendered high-resolution image quality
- Experience with evaluation of photography for reproduction in print and electronic media (web images)
- Working knowledge of current photography equipment, tools and software
- Understanding of workflows for still and video productions
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platform/software.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge and experience with CaptureOne (raw image capture software), Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, Acrobat, In-Design, Illustrator, Final Cut (Mac) and Adobe Premier
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.