Freelance Photo/Merchandise AssistantApply Job ID 12661 Date posted Mar. 13, 2019 Location Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Accepting, receiving, barcoding, tracking and updating in merchandise.
- Organizing merchandise for photographer's sets.
- Tracking, storing, and locating merchandise throughout the process.
- Prepping, assembling, arranging merchandise and maintaining prop area merchandise.
- Maintaining schedule for merchandise check-out and return based on shot logs and tracking sheets.
- Returning, logging-out and shipping merchandise.
- Working cooperatively with the Stylists and Merchandisers
- Assisting photographers of hard line products, soft goods/apparel, people, products and room sets.
- Reviewing and receiving specifications, instructions, and paperwork with Photographers
- Maintaining photography equipment and studio environment
- Assisting in processing and routing of images and projects from production through post production
- Working with Studio Producer, Photographers and Stylists to insure deadlines are met
- Reviewing equipment needs with Photographers
- Maintaining, managing and updating merchandise and merchandise records.
- Providing process and workflow feedback and participating in Continuous Improvement, improving workflows, processes and incorporating new technologies and procedures.
- Attending reviews to discuss milestones, goals, volume and throughput.
- Creating and implementing effective resolution and improvement plans.
- A minimum of two years industry experience in a high-end, high-volume, production photography catalog, and advertising or commercial photography studio environment.
- Working knowledge of merchandise management systems and database records
- Knowledge of still photography techniques, principles, equipment, and lighting techniques for commercial photography
- Ability to work as a team member in a creative group environment.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, with a high proficiency in Excel preferred.
- Experience with CaptureOne (raw image capture software), Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, Acrobat, In-Design, Illustrator, Final cut (Mac) and Adobe Premier
- Working knowledge of styling techniques, skills, equipment and tools
- Basic understanding of production photography workflows and scheduling.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.