Lead PhotographerApply Job ID 30148 Date posted Jan. 30, 2024 Location Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
Quad is seeking an experienced, highly creative Lead Photographer for our greater Pittsburgh, PA photo studio to generate exclusive content for one of our largest retail clients.
- Enthusiastically collaborate with client to align on creative vision
- Translate provided art direction into an always elevated end result
- Engage in full scope of photography workflow, including the execution of in-studio and on-location photography needs for shots inclusive of e-commerce, production, lifestyle, etc.
- Utilize techniques representative of current industry trends and a forward-thinking perspective
- Masterfully orchestrate lighting set ups and make necessary adjustments
- Exude a sense of innovation and showcase inspiration via concept boards
- Ensure deadlines are met with a solution-oriented, efficiency-focused mindset
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and technology issues
- Actively participate in style out, pre-production, and post-mortem meetings, while objectively evaluating imagery
- Flourish relationships with the client, leadership, and internal team members
- Seek freelance talent as needed
- Responsible for the management and mentorship of 3-5 direct reports
- Study our client’s brand and customer, as well as the competitive landscape
- Required to provide a portfolio
- At least 10 years of photography experience within a corporate environment
- Degree in Photography, Design, Visual/Fine Arts, or related studies
- Proven expertise in a high-volume, high-paced environment
- Flexible in response to shifting business priorities and tight deadlines
- Stellar communication, strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly experienced with Canon, Broncolor, Apple, CaptureOne, Adobe and Microsoft suites
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.