Lead StylistApply Job ID 16881 Date posted Feb. 26, 2020 Location Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking an experienced Lead Stylist with extensive e-comm experience at our Coraopolis, PA photo studio to aid in the creation of exclusive content for one of our largest retail clients.
- Interpret and execute styling needs for our client utilizing techniques representing current fashion knowledge, industry trends, and a personal perspective
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners to align on creative vision, and ensure brand consistency is clearly communicated to the customer
- Exude a sense of innovation through research / sharing of applicable industry trends, and showcase inspiration / aspiration via concept boards
- Foster effective working relationships with the client, leadership, and internal team members
- Responsible for the management, guidance, and mentorship of direct reports
- Management of and engagement in entire styling workflow including, but not limited to; sample organization, steaming / prep, on-model / laydown shoot taskwork from setup to breakdown, and necessary clean up
- Ensure deadlines are met without delay by way of a solution-oriented, efficiency-focused mindset
- Utilize clear communication skills to participate in style out, pre-production, or post-mortem meetings; voicing questions and insights as appropriate
- Build relationships with and support in the selection of related freelance roles
- Study our client’s brand and customer; spending time in-store as needed
- Minimum of 5+ years of styling management experience within a corporate environment
- Required to provide a portfolio
- Degree in Fashion, Visual Merchandising, or equivalent / related studies
- Proven expertise in a high-volume, high-paced studio environment
- Familiarity with on-set, on-location, and studio operational workflows
- Exhibit rigorous knowledge of on-model and laydown styling techniques with particular attention to detail, tailoring, and fit
- Possess a passion for fashion as related to the sporting industry; presenting continual attention to trends, emerging brands, and the competitive landscape
- Flexible in responding to shifting business priorities, and works effectively against tight deadlines
- Stellar communication, strong organizational, and time management skills
- Proficiency with the Apple computer platform and software, as well as MS Office
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.