Photo RetoucherApply Job ID 20687 Date posted Sep.. 28, 2021 Location Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Retoucher is responsible for all components of the on model e-Commerce imaging and retouching workflow throughout our high-volume studio environment.
- Retouching tasks including, but not limited to:
- Follow client markups and instructuctions accordingly for on-figure or production eComm
- Crops, clipping paths, color correction, reshaping, general clean up, etc.
- Ongoing evaluation of accuracy, quality, and consistency
- Ensure client deadlines are met via a thorough understanding of internal shoot schedules
- Communicate with Photographers on day-to-day procedures, specific project instructions, etc.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts or related field
- 2+ years of applicable, professional industry experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with retouching, color correction, image manipulation, masking, and other post-production techniques that will enhance final image quality
- Working knowledge of current photography equipment, techniques, standards, and software
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, CaptureOne, Bridge, Apple platform, and Microsoft Office software
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, creative, and collaborative environment
- Flexible in responding to shifting business priorities, and work effectively against tight deadlines
- Stellar communication, strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess a self-motivated, proactive attitude towards identifying opportunities for efficiency
- Works well independently or as a team player
- The above statements are intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.