Senior PhotographerApply Job ID 19680 Date posted Jun.. 01, 2021 Location Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking an experienced, highly creative Lead Photographer for our greater Pittsburgh, PA photo studio to generate exclusive content for one of our largest retail clients.
- Enthusiastically collaborate with client to align on creative vision
- Translate provided art direction into an always elevated end result
- Engage in full scope of photography workflow, including the execution of in-studio and on-location photography needs for shots inclusive of e-commerce, production, lifestyle, etc.
- Utilize techniques representative of current industry trends and a forward-thinking perspective
- Masterfully orchestrate lighting set ups and make necessary adjustments
- Exude a sense of innovation and showcase inspiration via concept boards
- Ensure deadlines are met with a solution-oriented, efficiency-focused mindset
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and technology issues
- Actively participate in style out, pre-production, and post-mortem meetings, while objectively evaluating imagery
- Flourish relationships with the client, leadership, and internal team members
- Seek freelance talent as needed
- Responsible for the management and mentorship of 3-5 direct reports
- Study our client’s brand and customer, as well as the competitive landscape
- Required to provide a portfolio
- At least 10 years of photography experience within a corporate environment
- Degree in Photography, Design, Visual/Fine Arts, or related studies
- Proven expertise in a high-volume, high-paced environment
- Flexible in response to shifting business priorities and tight deadlines
- Stellar communication, strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly experienced with Canon, Broncolor, Apple, CaptureOne, Adobe and Microsoft suites
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.