ProducerApply Job ID 20132 Date posted Jul.. 14, 2021 Location Dallas, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Demonstrate knowledge of photography and broadcast pre-production, production, post-production and distribution methods
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of media plans and schedules
- Demonstrate knowledge of current technologies utilized in the broadcast and photography realms
- Demonstrate knowledge of media distribution channels in order to properly distribute digital content
- Demonstrate understanding of current SAG/AFTRA rules and regulations regarding talent compensation
- Demonstrate understanding of licensing agreements for music, footage, and imagery
- Knowledge of broadcast and photographic processes
- Knowledge of technical solutions and troubleshooting techniques
- Familiarity with photographic design process and visual design principles
- Ability to travel as necessary/required by leadership
- 4-year college education or equivalent (broadcast or photography emphasis preferred)
- 3-5 or more years of experience in content production within an agency environment
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.