Client Services ManagerApply Job ID 14118 Date posted Jun. 17, 2019 Location Earth City, Missouri Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Develop marketing objectives, strategies and execution for current services or prospective services that may be offered to clients in the future.
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all assigned client services
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Maintain contact and develop a relationship with client’s management
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of client services
- Provide training, education and professional growth for team members
- Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationship
- Communicate regularly with multiple departments to insure delivery of timely, high quality services to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with management team members, both internally and with clients.
- Understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve marketing goals.
- Think strategically and tactically to meet client needs, to improve current services or to deliver new services.
- Analyze and judge prospective projects, jobs and services for presentation to clients.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to discipline reporting employees when appropriate.
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in client service supervision
- Have a thorough understanding of customer service, sales and retail structure and operations
- Experience in retail circular production required
- Have knowledge of direct mail strategies and program execution
- Have knowledge of commercial printing and prepress processes
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to speak read and write in the English language
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.