Graphic DesignerApply Job ID 20153 Date posted Jul.. 15, 2021 Location Eden Prairie, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to work on-site with one of our clients in Eden Prairie, MN. The Graphic Designer is responsible for understanding/interpreting creative direction for building layouts at the concept stage through final file distribution. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in graphic design, typography and understands how to bring a brand to life from physical product, sales support materials to retail and digital spaces.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of Supervisor and/or Sr. Designers, create & produce page layouts that promote the client's brand and sales objectives
- Collaborate with Account Manager and Sr. Designers to ensure a complete understanding of the client branding guidelines
- Work with pagination & product mix to develop page layouts & final page production based on established guidelines
- Work efficiently & accurately through high volumes of work, meeting deadlines in a very time-sensitive environment
- Review all job instructions, both written and verbal, & ask any questions necessary to successfully complete the project
- Assist Sr. Designers and Layout/Production staff as needed
- Utilize resources to problem solve challenges on project
- Prepare technically sound files for prepress/printer
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field Knowledge of standard printing procedures, production workflow and preflight practices
- Minimum of 2 years of experience designing and producing marketing support materials
- Strong Design aesthetic
- Good understanding and experience of bringing a brand to life in the digital space (web, digital ads, social)
- Good understanding and ability to bring a brand to life in the retail space
- Ability to execute design concepts and files from the team across all marketing tactics, from sell-sheets to web banners
- Support the implementation and maintenance of image/file cataloging, archiving and backup program
- Ability to interact positively and effectively with client
- Must have a solid understanding and desire to keep up to date with industry trends and design trends with a specific focus in CPG food brands
- MS Office proficiency
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- Packaging experience is a plus
- Adobe XD is a plus
- Portfolio samples required
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.