Customer Account CoordinatorApply Job ID 21096 Date posted Dec. 03, 2021 Location Effingham, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is a leading global provider of print and media solutions, is currently seeking a Customer Account Coordinator to be based in our Effingham, IL facility. The Customer Account Coordinator will provide support to Customer Account team by assisting with daily administrative tasks that facilitate customer orders from start to finish.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform accurate data entry of customer supplied order information and modify when needed while ensuring it is in the appropriate format for upload into necessary systems
- Generate and distribute accurate documents (order details, instructions, etc.) for reference and use by the appropriate production team
- Provide support on ERP Systems for other Customer Account Management team members
- Inform Customer Account Management team on project/order updates and identify and escalate any missing requirements
- Track customer orders and communicate any delays or issues to appropriate team members and areas
- Coordinate and run basic customer reports
- All other administrative support duties as requested and assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One year of administrative experience preferred
- Ability to work under general supervision and balance a number of priorities and tasks as well as work effectively among a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good organizational and problem solving skills
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.