Maintenance MechanicApply Job ID 16299 Date posted Jan. 02, 2020 Location Effingham, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Safely performing mechanical preventive maintenance procedures and repairs on finishing machines and auxiliary equipment while maintaining accurate preventive maintenance (PM) records
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and repairing of precision machinery and auxiliary equipment utilizing blueprint schematics, manufacturer specifications and manuals
- Performing all work efficiently with an understanding of the urgency of production downtimes
- Emphasizing proactive measures to minimize reactive maintenance
- Maintaining and repairing components on systems such as bearings, gear clutches, couplings, belted and shafted drives, gearboxes, compressors, pneumatic systems, vacuum systems, paper baling equipment, and related controls
- Candidates are required to have 3-4 years of experience in maintenance
- Must provide, at minimum, a basic set of mechanical hand tools and be able to safely operate and maintain power tools
- Basic math, computer and good communication skills are mandatory
- Completion of a maintenance program at a vocational/technical school or a recognized apprenticeship program in general mechanical maintenance is a plus
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.