Press Ink Jet OperatorApply Job ID 18550 Date posted Jan. 11, 2021 Location Effingham, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Operating and troubleshooting Ink Jet Presses- HP, Kodak, etc.
- Read and understand job tickets to prepare machine and complete make-ready
- Monitor quality of product coming off of machine (some product may be mailed out straight off of the press).
- Work with crew of 4-7 people
- Assist other operators with webbing-up of presses when needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Minimum of two years inkjet or press experience is preferred
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and quality and safety oriented.
- Strong computer skills and excellent communication is required.
- The ability to work well with others in a team setting, as well as independently at times, is required.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating schedule that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Successful candidate must possess solid organizational and problem solving skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with little or no supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending, walking, standing, stooping, pulling and pushing with or without reasonable accommodation is required.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.