General Manufacturing - Part Time $14/hrApply Job ID 14729 Date posted Aug. 05, 2019 Location Fairfield, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
Quad is currently hiring for part-time positions starting at $14/hr!
Careers across Quad are defined by a rich legacy of passionate people driven by innovation and motivated to find a better way. Fueled by interesting days, you’ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done – something shared by everyone in the community we call Quad.
At Quad, you’ll begin at a competitive wage, with immediate opportunities to advance – driving you to be better than yesterday. Additionally, earn up to 10% more of your base wage and overtime pay through an incentive program that rewards productivity, safety and product quality.
We offer support at every step of your career with on-site healthcare facilities, 401(k) retirement savings, paid holidays and vacations, and many more great benefits.
You’ll proudly wear Quad blue and stand shoulder to shoulder with the team that’s transforming an industry. Your work matters at Quad.
- Responsible for feeding pockets and down piling product on the machine.
- Responsible for their own safety and promoting and maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Ensures that the all the paperwork is correct and the job runs smoothly.
- Monitors inkjet and book quality during their shift and communicates with the operator whenever problem occurs.
- Willingness to work weekends, and holidays. Successful candidates must be able to perform the following: lift 10-15 pounds continuously, lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement, receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation. Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Manufacturing experience (such as laborer, machinist, assembly, down piling, or bindery) and the ability to perform basic math calculations is preferred
- Work hours are Monday-Friday 1pm-7pm & Monday-Friday 7pm-1am.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.