General Manufacturing - Part TimeApply Job ID 17839 Date posted Sep. 10, 2020 Location Fairfield, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
- Responsible for feeding pockets and down piling product on the machine.
- Responsible for their own safety and promoting and maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Ensures that the all the paperwork is correct and the job runs smoothly.
- Monitors inkjet and book quality during their shift and communicates with the operator whenever problem occurs.
- Willingness to work weekends, and holidays. Successful candidates must be able to perform the following: lift 10-15 pounds continuously, lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement, receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation. Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Manufacturing experience (such as laborer, machinist, assembly, down piling, or bindery) and the ability to perform basic math calculations is preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.