Industrial ElectricianApply Job ID 13658 Date posted May. 13, 2019 Location Fairfield, Pennsylvania Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Maintain, service, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and electronic circuitry and related components associated with production and facility equipment.
- PLC experience required.
- Basic knowledge in the electronic diagnostics of PLC's AC/DC drive systems and various types of computer operated control circuitry.
- Ability to utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, and software programs to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality.
- Utilize a variety of tools such as: hand tools, power tools, electrical/electronic test equipment and calibration equipment.
- Self motivated, good communication skills and working relationships with others.
- Individual must be proficient in the repair of a wide variety of equipment and ability to work flexible rotating shifts with some overtime required.
Ability to work closely with engineers, technicians and peers to maintain electronic/electrical systems on new and specialized equipment with knowledge of the National Electrical Code and execute the most cost effective method to fulfill customer and code requirements.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.