Industrial ElectricianApply Job ID 16421 Date posted Jan. 10, 2020 Location Fernley, Nevada Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Basic electrical troubleshooting and repair in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Working with voltages up to 480 vac
- Working knowledge of PLC’s
- Installation and troubleshooting of relay and PLC controlled equipment
- Working with AC/DC motors and drives
- Prior experience working with motors, transformers, control systems, and power distribution.
- Proficient in repairs of Control Systems, PLC’s, A/C and D/C Drives.
- Need to have own tools required for the job.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Industrial Electrician experience preferred, but not a requirement. Willing to train the right person!
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.