Maintenance LeadApply Job ID 17832 Date posted Sep. 10, 2020 Location Fernley, Nevada Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Direct and monitor maintenance activities for the Fernley facility.
Supervise maintenance personnel, including interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, and release of employees. Manage and schedule maintenance of facilities and production areas. Ensure that production, building, support and maintenance equipment is well maintained and in safe operating condition at all times. Bid out projects and solicit proposals for services to be performed under contract. Research new products, services, designs, layouts, and equipment to improve efficiencies and minimize cost. Audit energy consumption and work with other departments to implement energy conservation measures and achieve corporate energy reduction goals.
- Completion of an indentured apprenticeship, or equivalent, program
Minimum of 5 years experience in field
- Valid driver license
- Certification for lift operation
- Must have ability to interpret and work from blueprints, mechanical drawings, schematics, sketches, and specifications
- Must be knowledgeable of exposure to potentially harmful chemicals or materials and follow established safety practices to prevent exposure
- Must demonstrate good oral, reading, and writing skills for effective communication
- Must understand how all departments and processes intertwine and fit into our areas of responsibility
- Must be able to work from ladders, lifts, or elevated platforms – indoors and outdoors – and be able to work in confined spaces
- Must be prepared for exposure to weather conditions
- Must be able to lift and transport up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis
- Must have physical endurance and mobility for prolonged standing, walking, frequent bending, stooping, climbing, and reaching
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.