QPS Fulfillment SpecialistApply Job ID 13231 Date posted Apr. 12, 2019 Location Fernley, Nevada Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
You’ll proudly wear Quad blue and stand shoulder to shoulder with the team that’s transforming an industry. Your work matters at Quad.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately select, pack, seal, label and affix postage for customer product according to work instructions accomplished by utilizing operating systems.
- Monitor and maintain inventory (product & supplies) and inform appropriate internal contacts when product is low.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure appropriate packaging and labeling requirements are met.
- Process outgoing shipments; including but not limited to, facilitating the return process with Customer Service, preparing shipping documents, recording required shipping information, tracking discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and plant floor.
- Actively participate and follow all Safety regulations, policies and initiatives, including performing daily maintenance inspections and reporting any issues of concern to appropriate leader.
- Perform other essential duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently to identify and resolve problems with minimal assistance
- Ability to complete work according to priorities and within a timely manner
- Ability to drive a forklift and operate other Powered Equipment
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers and all other internal/external contacts
- Ability to understand and use basic math skills such as adding and subtracting
- Proficient understanding with desktop and mobile PC's
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds regularly and up to 70 pounds occasionally with or without reasonable accommodation is required.
- This position will mostly work Monday through Friday between the hours of 7am and 3pm, it may also include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
Additional Shift Information
Shifts for this position will be 7am-3pm with weekends and holidays as needed.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.