Creative CoordinatorApply Job ID 15853 Date posted Nov. 14, 2019 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Creative Coordinator to be based in our Flower Mound, TX office. The primary role of the Creative Coordinator (CC) is to coordinate the efforts of projects as they are processed through production, photography, creative and prepress departments. Responsibilities include project management and scheduling of both local and off-site relations. The CC fosters an atmosphere of client services and oversees the team's output, ensuring work is on brief and up to standards. The CC is ultimately responsible for keeping the pace and timing of the Creative Team’s production moving at the pace needed to deliver on-time, on-spec assignments as needed by the internal and external client. It is through the CC that management has an overview of workforce vs. demand and is first to respond when demand exceeds workforce. Additionally, the CC is responsible for balancing workload evenly among the team, monitoring hours worked, and updating leadership on the team's ability to respond to client demands.
- Manage multiple project timelines
- Manage posted estimates by keeping all parties up-to-date on budgeted hours
- Preview and manage proofs for approval
- Assist in finding efficiencies for the department and processes
- Perform other responsibilities, as they are developed/defined
- Must have strong project management skills, ability to think strategically and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, coordinate stringent deadlines and help estimate time for work
- Track team members’ hours logged to ensure hours are being logged consistently and then tracked to understand if we are positive or negative on burn through
- Uphold and enforce established processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of work, while looking for opportunity to improve process and workflow
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationship with all contacts
- Must manage client expectations and deliverables within multiple departments
- Act as a lead in supporting all creative operational processes that includes font, image management and photography management.
- Perform internal department duties as assigned by Department Manager/Director
- Coordinate multiple tasks and communicate with any necessary team members
- Coordinate and participate in project meetings
- Compile summary documents and distribute as needed
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- 5-plus years of experience as a Mac Operator
- Ability to speak, read and write in the English language
- Demonstrates the ability to perform well and remain organized under pressure and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of prepress, digital output processes. Preflight and packaging of files necessary. Familiarity with prepress
- General advertising, marketing, media, TV and radio terminology and processes
- Kean understanding of digital applications, internet, and social media applications
- Experience interacting with marketing and branding divisions in large companies
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to understand and use: PC-based hardware/software including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with corporate office from remote locations
- Abide by Quad’s computer and internet information security guidelines and policies
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Create customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.