Creative Project ManagerApply Job ID 22640 Date posted Jun. 07, 2022 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Creative Project Manager (CPM) serves as a project manager for all internal and external requests coming through the creative, production and/or studio departments (regardless of location). The CPM fosters a client serving atmosphere and oversees the team's output, ensuring work is on brief and up to standards. The CPM is ultimately responsible for keeping the pace and timing of deliverables and moving at the pace needed to deliver on-time, on-spec assignments as needed by the internal client. The CPM is responsible fo monitoring hours worked and updating leadership on the team's ability to respond to client demands.
- Use experience and knowledge to help clients generate timely and cost-effective solutions within budget
- Oversees the project management development of marketing and promotional materials
- Attend turnover meeting to gather critical information to communicate all parties for the successful completion of the project
- Preview and manage proofs for approval
- Assist in finding efficiencies for the department and processes
- Perform other responsibilities, as they are developed/defined
- Must have strong project management skills, ability to think strategically and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, coordinate stringent deadlines and properly estimate time for work
- Track team members’ hours logged to ensure hours are being logged consistently and then tracked to understand if we are positive or negative on burn through
- Uphold and enforce established processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of work, while looking for opportunity to improve process and workflow
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationship with all contacts
- Must manage client expectations and deliverables within multiple departments
- Act as a lead in supporting all operational processes
- Perform internal department duties as assigned by Department Manager/Director
- Coordinate multiple tasks and communicate with any necessary team members
- Coordinate and participate in project meetings
- Compile summary documents and distribute as needed
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- 5-plus years of experience as a Mac Operator
- Ability to speak, read and write in the English language
- Demonstrates the ability to perform well and remain organized under pressure and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of prepress, digital output processes. Preflight and packaging of files necessary. Familiarity with prepress
- General advertising, marketing, media, TV and radio terminology and processes
- Keen understanding of digital applications, internet, and social media applications
- Experience interacting with marketing and branding divisions in large companies
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to understand and use: PC-based hardware/software including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with corporate office from remote locations
- Travel as required
- Temporary assignments (out-of-town)
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.