Digital DesignerApply Job ID 18322 Date posted Nov. 24, 2020 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
At Quad, our Digital Designer produces digital creative content/solutions to address our specific project needs. To be successful in this role, the candidate must have in-depth knowledge of UI/UX, graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, ad banners, social posts and emails. All based on creative direction from our internal creative lead. Ultimately, you will ensure the design/output team upholds our brand standards through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency in all Mac-based, industry-standard programs including (CS Suite) Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, XD and InDesign
- Knowledge of visual design process and visual design principles
- Knowledgeable in digital/social media strategy and best practices
- Knowledgeable in digital file building best practices and file release
- Able to concept with motion graphics and convey ideas via storyboard
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules
- Ability to create concepts/layouts, including sketches or rough digital comps
- Ability to speak, read and write in the English language
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience editing video is a plus
Additional Company Information
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.