Digital DesignerApply Job ID 22467 Date posted May. 20, 2022 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Digital Designer produces digital creative solutions to address our marketing needs. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, display ads, social posts and emails. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Create motion graphics animations for social media use
- Design and propose creative elements for visual purposes in client media collateral
- Create layout comps, rough and presentation material as requested
- Assist in project and/or client customer service needs. This includes direct communications with the client.
- Forge and execute exciting digital ideas
- Expected to strategize, design, and produce high-end results
- Be aware of Graphic & Advertising Trends as they relate to digital design
- Following established proofing procedures on all jobs proofing with associates as required, initial proof approval form as required.
- Provide additional creative client support on special projects as needed.
- Be directed to deliver creative elements based on specific direction by the team’s leadership or Project Coordinators
- Execute, design and propose creative elements for electronic materials editable electronic documents (PDF, Web, Interactive)
- Attend project meetings, will ideate with the team and will provide creative materials and ideas
- Propose creative concept elements for potential and new projects
- Assist in project and/or client customer service needs
- Knowledge of digital output.
- Execute design layouts and revisions according to creative direction
- Work closely with design team as well as client’s marketing groups to collaborate on creative direction
- Perform other responsibilities, as they are developed/defined
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience as a Mac Operator and Graphic Artist
- MAC Based hardware/software systems
- Experience with motion graphics required – designing storyboards and animating for final output
- Knowledge of the following software packages and languages required:
- Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, After Effects, InDesign
- Basic InDesign knowledge is required due to periodic transfer of print projects to digital
- Ability to create and edit animated GIFs (Photoshop, After Effects)
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS is a plus
- Ability to speak, read and write in the English language
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment – work overtime as needed
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software tools and changes in project direction
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.