Fulfillment SpecialistApply Job ID 18615 Date posted Jan. 18, 2021 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Fulfillment Specialist is to bridge the Print Management Team and Client Services Teams with the Fulfillment Teams at Various Quad facilities (i.e. Quad Franklin, WI, Quad Pewaukee, WI, Quad New Berlin, WI, Quad Woburn, MA) as well as any third party Fulfillment partners.
The Fulfillment Specialist is expected to be organized, process oriented, collaborative, assertive and proficient with spreadsheets and data management to fulfill this role.
As a bridge from Print Management to the fulfillment centers this role entails a range of responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Help coordinate the client facing order portal administration and support activities
- Monitor fulfillment center performance as well as Print Management processes to ensure effective execution and troubleshoot issues where they arise.
- Monitor and organize/coordinate all reporting and billing activities for assigned Print Management accounts.
- Help coordinate communications between Print Specialists, Suppliers and Fulfillment Centers to ensure efficient inventory receiving process.
- Support Print Management and Client Services for assigned PM accounts as a conduit to the Fulfillment Operations Teams for troubleshooting / resolving issues.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: 2 – 4 college degree or equivalent
Experience: 0-3 years of experience in print and/or logistics related industry
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of production processes, plant operations, logistics, and fulfillment process
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritize activities, organize and communicate effectively
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Data Management for reporting and tracking
- Experience with project management software and general project management skills
- Experience with digital and mobile communications (email, cell phone, remote server access, etc.)
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.