Internship Program - Summer 2020Apply Job ID 15262 Date posted Sep. 12, 2019 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Internship Program exists to lay the groundwork for future careers while cultivating personality, knowledge and diversity to inspire opportunities and enhance Quad. The primary purpose of the Internship is to provide additional support and coordination, while gaining real world experience and knowledge.
- Creative/Production services
- Image Management/prepress
- Corporate/Procurement services
- Digital services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media Services
Screening and Selection Process:
The screening and selection of applicants will begin in early 2020.
Support their department with specific responsibilities as assigned by their Manager. This varies depending on the department and job function.
Work collectively with the Intern Team on various projects and events throughout the summer.
- Must be a current college/university student.
- Communicates clearly and effectively in all mediums.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and processes.
- Completes work in timely manner.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly working environment (interior and exterior).
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.