Marketing Account CoordinatorApply Job ID 17468 Date posted Jul. 21, 2020 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Research and organize information to build media buys and media orders
- Work closely with media buyers and supervisors on media campaigns.
- Work with outside media sales representatives and maintaining professional relationships to best serve the client.
- Develop and place media buy orders
- Develop and maintain weekly media schedules
- Create weekly run list for printed materials
- Task oriented and able to meet deadlines that are set
- Communication skills/Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility in order to work within changing deadlines and tasks
- Associate’s degree or work experience
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with newspapers/vendors
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to accurately interpret and analyze complex rate/zone/circulation information provided in a variety of formats
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.