Marketing Coordinator - Strategic Operations Support (SOS)Apply Job ID 15169 Date posted Sep. 10, 2019 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates looking to jumpstart their career in the exciting world of retail marketing! Candidates MUST be willing to relocate to support one of our nationwide teams.
The SOS Marketing Coordinator is expected to possess and exhibit clear and concise communications skills. The SOS Marketing Coordinator should develop awareness and a strong understanding of Quad’s services and capabilities. They are expected to form an understanding of the client’s competition, client goals and processes, as well as daily procedures within the client team.
- Provide marketing support
- Act as a lead in supporting all operational processes
- Perform internal department duties as assigned by Department Manager/Director
- Complete project-specific tasks on multiple projects at one time
- Coordinate multiple tasks and communicate with any necessary team members
- Manage project schedule timelines
- Track deliverables using appropriate tools
- Maintain quality assurance, including attending press checks
- Coordinate and participate in project meetings
- Compile summary documents and distribute as needed
- Additional responsibilities as directed by management
- Willingness to relocate to support one of our nationwide client support teams
- Travel as required by supervisor
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- Understanding of retailing structure and operation
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to understand and use: PC-based hardware/software including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with corporate office from remote locations
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.