Marketing InternshipApply Job ID 13163 Date posted Apr. 10, 2019 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Support various projects and tasks
- Coordinate projects with other service departments
- Communicate with clients and convey requests to the team verbally and in writing
- Write project and creative briefs
- Pull reports and communicate findings
- Update status documents
- Be involved in accounts, speak up, freely share ideas
- Review and proof copy and artwork
- Studying marketing, advertising and/or communications
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn
- extra set of hands to proactively support our clients
- bring a fresh perspective to our team and client work
- give our existing talented team members the opportunity to show their leadership abilities while also acting as positive, personal motivation for them
- allows us the chance to hire entry-level talent we have already trained and trust
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.