Marketing Project CoordinatorApply Job ID 19532 Date posted May. 14, 2021 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Sr. Coordinator Client Services is for direct Client contact and overall coordination of the Client’s marketing projects, as assigned by the Client and team. The Sr. Coordinator Client Services will be in continual communication with the Client through email, phone, and in-person conversations to understand all details of their projects. He/she should have the ability to thoroughly communicate the details of a project to the various service departments of the Client and/or Quad.
- Responsible for day-to-day tactical execution of direct marketing campaigns, email, paid and organic social media, creative assets, blog, print ads, direct mail, photography, paid digital media, video, and tactical communication with the client
- Collect project specifications from the Client and available resources to accurately communicate those specifications to internal and external service departments
- Traffic projects between all necessary client and/or Quad service departments to seek proper approvals and see through to execution
- Develop and manage multiple, simultaneous project timelines and tasks list
- Assume responsibility over basic administrative duties for each project
- Coordinate and work on multiple projects simultaneously through completion
- Be a self motivated, problem solver. Research first, provide details discovered to date, and then ask for direction to complete
- Help proof creative material to ensure specifications match those estimated. Cross check for any errors. Attention to detail is critical to ensure all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients
- Review all estimates received from internal departments for accuracy
- Keep Manager, Client, and Team aware of project status on a weekly basis
- Quickly learn how to use internal project tracking software to ensure that all internal parties and the client are meeting schedule dates
- Show good communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- Communicate with the clients’ executives, directors and on-site advertising specialists
- Actively participate in internal and client meetings as directed by the Client and/or Manager Client Services by bringing fresh ideas, thoughts, comments, etc.
- Take notes and ensure follow through on any deliverables discussed in client meetings
- Assist in any other project assignments as approved through the Director or Manager Client Services
- Work with all support departments to execute the duties and requests of the Client Services team on behalf of their clients' objectives and support other agency activities on an as-needed basis
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business and objectives
- Ability to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), demonstrating Quad culture and values
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of deliverables
- Identify process challenges and work with internal leadership to solve
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing or related field required.
- At least 1 year of agency and/or brand experience in marketing/advertising campaign/project/account coordination preferred
- Must be computer literate with proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the ability to learn new computer systems
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn proprietary software
- Understanding of client business structure and operations
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing strategy and execution
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
- Desire to accept mentoring and guidance in an effort to grow skill set
- Travel as required by team managers
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Quad and Client headquarters
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.