Production CoordinatorApply Job ID 13988 Date posted Jun. 07, 2019 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Check all content for accuracy and completeness
- Resolve all conflicts in client-supplied information
- Organize incoming and outgoing work for production
- Communicate priorities to team members and other departments
- Monitor timelines to ensure all work is being organized and produced within the committed timeframes
- Check all copy and images on proofs
- Communicate any deviations to timing, costs, workflow
- Maintain and communicate daily status reports
- Manage project timelines
- Interact with vendors to insure timely completion of projects
- Communicate with account teams and/or vendors
- Resource and work load management
- Send copy out for estimates and translations
- Enter timesheets for temporary employees
- Process invoices for payment for temporary employees
- 2- year college education or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in production coordination
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook,
- MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in the prepress/graphics arts industry preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write in the English language
- Desire to continue education through trade shows, seminars, special courses, etc.
- Must have knowledge of the printing industry
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to understand and use:
- MAC Based hardware/software including (Adobe Creative Suites InDesign, Acrobat)
- Print Project Management software
- Laser printing devices
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.