Senior Account ManagerApply Job ID 16247 Date posted Jan. 02, 2020 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Senior Account Manager is to successfully evaluate client needs, utilize marketing research resources, develop and present omni-channel marketing strategies, oversee team execution, monitor throughout and implement adjustments as needed.
Please note that this is not a technical nor a creative role, but one requiring comprehensive marketing and advertising experience, across all channels: broadcast, print, digital and events. The ability to work cross-functionally within the creative process and speak the language of marketing from a creative and media standpoint is essential.
Quad is a full-service marketing solutions company that works with many of the world’s top customer service organizations. In short, we know marketing and advertising, and we’re comfortable remaining behind the scenes, working hand-in-hand with our clients with a can-do attitude to help them achieve their marketing goals. Acting as an extension of the client, we define our successes by their success, and we measure our accomplishments by their satisfaction. When you work with Quad, you work with some of the biggest retailers in the U.S. and the world.
At Quad, we value people and relationships. Going beyond just traditional project management, we offer unparalleled client service that guides not only the functional aspects of a marketing campaign but, as important, builds a foundation of trust. Our success is wholly dependent on hiring the right kind of people: smart, engaged, and resourceful big-picture thinkers who succeed for the client and for themselves. Quad Client Services team members have a passion for service as well as for Marketing.
- Develop marketing objectives, strategies and execution for current services and/or prospective services that may be offered to our Clients to meet their needs
- Coordinate and manage multiple high-level, strategic projects simultaneously
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all assigned work
- Actively participate in high-level meetings with client’s leadership team and drive clarity via written confirmation of outcomes
- Maintain contact and develop positive and productive relationships with Senior Client contacts
- Assist team to proactively identify process challenges, bringing solutions to the client
- Be aware of and promote new potential services with our Clients
- Keep Quad Management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationship
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks across multiple accounts and team members to achieve Client’s marketing goals
- Ability to think strategically and tactically to meet Client’s needs, to improve current
- services and/or to deliver new services
- Ability to analyze and judge prospective projects, jobs and services for presentation to the Client
- Achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the on-site team, external teams, and agency partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across the country, either as a lead or in a specified lane within the marketing process
- Possess in-depth understanding of client’s business objectives and culture
- Model positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels) to demonstrate Quad culture and ideals
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills and detail in managing multiple initiatives
- Provide training, education and professional growth for team members
- Manage team to develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Manage team to adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Ability to speak read and write in the English language
- 6-10 years’ experience in agency or client side omni-channel marketing planning including but not limited to broadcast, print and digital media mediums
- Team management experience required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Ability to learn proprietary software programs and systems utilized by Quad or the client
- Desire to continue education through trade shows, seminars, special courses, etc.
- Travel up to 25% as required by Client and Quad leadership
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.