Senior Art Director - (Remote)Apply Job ID 22534 Date posted May. 24, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Sr. Art Director develops and executes creative strategies for multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Work with team to deliver on-brand
- Establish the conceptual and stylistic direction
- Orchestrate work of creative team in developing projects
- Develop well-designed, cohesive, dynamic visual elements
- Study, use and fully understand creative briefs
- Understand our clients’ corporate brands and properly adhere to guidelines/requirements
- Create sketches of conceptual/exploratory ideas
- Research products/services to inform design ideas
- Assemble layouts for final production and presentations
- Effectively communicate design solutions at both a business and creative level
- Review digital or printed proofs as needed
- Maintain archive of professional records/ detailed housekeeping (email, timekeeping, expenses)
- Present professionally to internal and external teams
- Preflight files to release for production
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 10+ years of design experience, preferably in an agency setting
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge; Microsoft Office, Apple Keynote, Acrobat Pro
- Strong print background with a solid understanding of new and emerging technologies, including social media, Web design and interactive print solutions
- Must be able to work in high volume, quick turnaround environment with minimal errors
- Retail background preferred with ability to take a holistic approach to how merchandise presentation and signage work together.
- High-level expertise in constructing clean, layered files
- Possesses exceptional typography and clear, concise solution-based design skill
- Possesses proactive, appropriate and timely communication skills across department, agency and clients
- Possesses superior photo editing, photo manipulation, illustration or photography-based skills
- Allocates time efficiently to the most important issues and completes work in a timely fashion
- Holds high regard for personal performance and professional accountability
- Gathers and analyzes information, identifies goals, explores and selects solutions, implements an action plan and evaluates results
- Adapts as needed to clients’ needs, feedback and critiques
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.