SOS Project ManagerApply Job ID 19985 Date posted Jul.. 19, 2021 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The SOS Project Manager is expected to possess a complete and intricate knowledge of Quad's services and capabilities and a comprehensive knowledge of all Standard Operation Procedures. He/she is expected to develop an effectual understanding of our Clients’ company goals, business industry, and general processes and procedures.
The primary role of this Strategic Operations Support Project Manager position is to support the Operations leadership with internal initiatives. This role also involves the temporary deployment to departments or Client teams to direct and successfully manage Client relationships and their projects from inception through delivery on behalf of client and Quad.
Quad expects that the Strategic Operations Support Project Manager will act at all times to assure the highest level of ethics, professionalism and personal performance possible. He or she will work enthusiastically to meet or exceed all performance goals set by Quad, and will contribute his or her utmost to assist Quad in achieving its stated goals. Quad expects that all employees, including the Strategic Operations Support Project Manager, to fully support Quad's position/relationship with its Clients.
The Strategic Operations Support Project Manager is expected to:
- Establish and maintain quality control initiatives and techniques to reduce errors
- Assume a leadership role in the integration of efforts
Responsible for maintaining knowledge of corporate best practices, industry trends in accountability, as well as methodology for departmental integration.
- Meet with leaders of legacy Ivie and Quad departments to understand and document current workflow and interconnectivity and lead integration efforts where applicable.
- Plan and execute question and answer training sessions with all teams to ensure proper new employee on boarding and continued development
- Ensure the efficient and effective onboarding of new vendors in all systems.
- Ensure the efficient and effective on boarding of new clients and new service offerings for existing clients.
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists, coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously, communicate regularly with all Service Departments to insure delivery of timely, high quality services
- Temporarily assume various roles within Quad including onsite teams, and assume various Client duties as requested by the Client.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationship with key client contacts and internal teams
- Possess an in-depth understanding of Client’s business objectives
- Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/report.
- Keep Management informed regularly of Client’s status and Quad personnel evaluations
- Assist in developing presentations
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals and internal goals
- Ability to think strategically and tactically to meet Client’s needs, to improve current services or to deliver new services
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the on-site team.
- Ability to analyze and judge prospective projects, jobs and services for presentation
Education and Experience:
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Abide by Quad's computer and internet information security guidelines and policies
- Ability to speak read and write in the English language
- 4-12 years’ experience in retail advertising project management/coordination
- Experience in media (radio, TV, corporate communications, electronic), printing and production
- Agency and or related retail advertising experience desired
- Experience working on campaign strategies touching multiple channels, including mass and one-to-one.
System Skills Required:
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to understand and use:
- Rapid Remark
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.