SOS Project ManagerApply Job ID 20439 Date posted Aug.. 26, 2021 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The SOS Project Manager is expected to possess a complete and intricate knowledge of Quad's services and capabilities and a comprehensive knowledge of all Standard Operation Procedures. The Project Manager is expected to develop an effectual understanding of our Clients’ company goals, business industry, and general processes and procedures.
The primary role of this Strategic Operations Support Project Manager position is to support the Operations leadership with internal initiatives. This role also involves the temporary deployment to departments or Client teams to direct and successfully manage Client relationships and their projects from inception through delivery on behalf of client and Quad.
Quad expects that the Strategic Operations Support Project Manager will act at all times to assure the highest level of ethics, professionalism and personal performance possible. The Project Manager will work enthusiastically to meet or exceed all performance goals set by Quad, and will contribute his or her utmost to assist Quad in achieving its stated goals. Quad expects that all employees, including the Strategic Operations Support Project Manager, to fully support Quad's position/relationship with its Clients.
The Strategic Operations Support Project Manager is expected to:
- Be responsible for day-to-day tactical execution of direct marketing campaigns, email, paid and organic social media, creative assets, blog, print ads, direct mail, photography, paid digital media, video, circulars, in-store signage and tactical communication with the client.
- Collect project specifications from the Client/Quad team members and available resources to accurately communicate those specifications to internal and/or external service departments.
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists, coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously, communicate regularly with all Service Departments to insure delivery of timely, high-quality services.
- Develop and document current state process.
- Temporarily assume various project management/coordinator roles within Quad including onsite teams, and assume various Client duties as requested by the Client.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationship with key client contacts and internal teams.
- Be a self-motivated, problem solver. Research first, provide details discovered to date, and then ask for direction to complete
- Bring ideas/solutions to the client and team to accomplish current and potential client needs.
- Show good communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing to clients’ executives, directors, on-site advertising specialists, service/SME teams, and/or vendors and partners.
- Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/report. Take notes and ensure follow through on any deliverables discussed in client and/or team meetings.
- Keep Management informed regularly of Client’s status and Quad personnel evaluations.
- Assist in developing presentations.
- Review all estimates and/or invoices received from internal departments for accuracy and approved. Ensure proper submission per client needs.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically to meet Client’s needs, to improve current services or to deliver new services.
- Establish and maintain quality control initiatives and techniques to reduce errors.
- Lead integration efforts of new project management and automation technology between client and Quad.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of industry trends, corporate best practices, as well as departmental processes.
- Meet with leaders to understand and document current workflow and interconnectivity and lead integration efforts when applicable.
- Plan and execute training sessions to ensure proper new employee onboarding and continued development.
- Ensure the efficient and effective on boarding of new clients, vendors, and/or service offerings for existing clients.
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the on-site team.
- Act in a professional manner at all times and be a proactive addition to client environment and culture.
- Ensure client is satisfied with performance of our Client Services Team and level of service.
Education and Experience:
- 4-year college education or equivalent in advertising, communication, marketing or related field required
- 4+ years’ experience in omni/multi-channel advertising, printing, and production project management/coordination
- Experience working on campaign strategies touching multiple channels, including mass and one-to-one.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- Abide by Quad's computer and internet information security guidelines and policies
System Skills Required:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with cloud-based storage resources like Box, Dropbox, and/or OneDrive, etc.
- Experience and/or willingness to learn new remote working technology resources such as VPN access, video conferencing tools, etc.
Travel will be required as needed
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.