Sr. Graphic DesignerApply Job ID 13160 Date posted Apr. 10, 2019 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Create original concepts/layout comps based on direction from the Art Director and present material as requested.
- Electronically build, create and assemble various print projects in accordance with agency and client specifications. This includes, but not limited to, data entry and type setting, image manipulation, art creation or modification
- Prepare digital assets using scanners and or digital cameras
- Prepare client proofs for approval
- Make corrections and modifications to client proofs as requested
- Assist in project and/or client customer service needs. This includes direct communications with the client
- Have the ability to develop and execute a project from concept to print
- Mentor junior staff and Production personnel to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency of the team, including but not limited to hard skill improvement and work habits
- Demonstrate the ability to take direction and then use creativity and imagination to develop original creative art work.
- Perform other responsibilities, as they are developed/defined
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or commensurate experience
- 4 years’ experience as a Mac Operator, Graphic Designer or Production artist
- An in-depth knowledge of appropriate usage of the latest versions of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Adobe XD), image optimization for web, and other web authoring/motion graphic tools.
- Ability to demonstrate competency in design, layout and typography in a portfolio
- Accuracy in page building along with preflight and packaging of files if necessary
- Knowledge of POS and store signage
- Expert familiarity with visual design process and visual design principles
- Demonstrates the ability to perform well and remain organized under pressure and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of technical solutions and troubleshooting techniques
- Familiarity with digital proofing systems (Network and Online)
- Samples of work or link to a portfolio required
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.