Sr. Marketing Technology Solutions ArchitectApply Job ID 18433 Date posted Dec. 15, 2020 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Senior Solutions Architect is responsible for working as a strategic liaison between our customers, internal teams and technical resources to ideate on how to solve business problems by leveraging innovative technology based solutions in the marketing technology space. Additionally, this manager leads a team of individuals tasked with rapid prototyping, designing and creating proof of concepts for our clients that could eventually be part of Quad’s overall technology portfolio.
- Lead cross functional teams on tactical customer facing projects involving a combination of custom code and third party software solutions.
- Research and stay on top of innovative marketing technology platforms and frameworks that can be leveraged to create proof of concepts and product offerings.
- Lead discovery and strategy workshops with internal and external users to capture the business challenge and desired future state.
- Partner with Analytics teams to drive scaled experimentation in order to inform recommendations and roadmaps.
- Document scope and requirements tied to new projects.
- Help develop technology based solutions in an agile environment.
- Create presentations to communicate how the idea can be commercialized to executive stakeholders and management.
- Work with management on new Business Development efforts.
- Coach, mentor and develop team members to continuously improve our offering and our go to market team.
- Provide insight to Management in annual performance reviews
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Marketing Communications, Advertising, Media, IT, DAta and Project Management experience preferred
- Experience with Marketing technologies in Retail environment, workflow automation, AI/ML and IOT frameworks.
- Aptitude in creative problem solving, and technical engineering solutions with ability to prototype solutions.
- Salesforce and/or Adobe Experience Manager certification preferred
- Strong written and oral skills, ability to adapt internal and customer communications based on the audience
- Strong project/resource management skills
- At least 5 years of experience of complex project management
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Strong background in ideation and problem solving skills to crdata driven programming applications and.
- Personal Computer proficiency in Business Applications.
- Excellent communication, motivation, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle practices, agile methodology and LEAN principles preferred.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.