UI/UX DesignerApply Job ID 18257 Date posted Nov. 12, 2020 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Client Technology team is a highly collaborative cross functional team leading with a solutions based approach, where we consult with our clients to identify and solve for key pain points.
This role plays an integral part on our Client Technology team to optimize our client’s experience by evolving our solution brand, workflows, user experiences, and user interfaces. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with UI/UX design principles, software design, and software wireframing tools. If you are driven by a passion for great UX, and find great joy in delivering polished, systemic solutions that are pragmatically realized, and loved by users, we need you!
- Convert ambiguity and opportunity into design solutions to optimize the existing user interface.
- Define a project’s “problem space” to properly account for all things to be considered and ensure the right problem is fully understood before jumping to solutions.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with Product managers and Engineers for new features/projects.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate function.
- Designing graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs, etc.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- User research and testing.
- Pressure test user flows and designs to identify points of weakness to solve problems early.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- 3-5 years proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role or similar role in product design of SaaS based applications.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment (marketing technology experience is a plus).
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision, figma).
- Knowledge of UX best practices.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Understanding of iOS, Android, and website technological capabilities.
- A great portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables and product design thinking.
- Startup experience designing for marketplaces or ecommerce flows is a plus.
- Experience in creating presentations with tools such as Keynote or Microsoft Powerpoint to articulate new concepts and innovative products can solve a defined business challenge.
- Experience creating journey maps, business process maps and personas around the users of the application.
- Strong understanding of latest design frameworks and how they can applied.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.