UX/UI Design InternshipApply Job ID 13027 Date posted Apr. 12, 2019 Location Flower Mound, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Research on industry trends and competitors in our space including, but not limited to, content management applications, instore solutions and GTM strategies of other marketing technology providers.
- Assist with the manual effort of moving current application scope and tickets to new QUAD systems.
- Participate in client or potential client meetings; then summarize, take notes and share recaps.
- Support in Q/A efforts & helpdesk as new opportunities for our department are multiplying.
- Must be a current college/university student.
- Communicates clearly and effectively in all mediums.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and processes.
- Completes work in timely manner.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly working environment (interior and exterior).
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.