Merchandise CoordinatorApply Job ID 23260 Date posted Sep. 14, 2022 Location Fontana, California Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for merchandise management, prep and return, image asset routing, photography data basing and other administrative functions within a photo studio operation.
- Gather, organize, track and maintain all product/merchandise/samples
- Update photography database for all products used in photography
- Organize and maintain the inventory within the advertising sample/prop area
- •Provide merchandise status reports as required
- Facilitate and expedite the return of all samples/product/merchandise/props to place of origin
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Good organizational skills with the ability to manage several projects
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, project management databases and email applications
- Mac literate in the use of Word, Excel, and internet browsers
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.