Merchandise CoordinatorApply Job ID 25180 Date posted Jan. 23, 2023 Location Fontana, California
• Build, move and assemble needed props and product for photo shoots
• Able to develop and maintain prep timelines and workflows to ensure products get to stylists on time
• Communicate with Merchandise Coordinator and Style Crew through all phases of production
• Develop baseline understanding of how to navigate Shotflow, our studio software
• Prioritize assignments and keep ongoing communication with Assistant Producer and Sr. Producer on progress
• Recommend solutions for prepping items so that the stylists and set builders are supported in achieving the high standard desired and look for client
• Maintain a clean, highly organized prep area
• A working knowledge of photography workflows and scheduling is a plus, but not required
• Ability to work standing for long periods of time and lift items that weigh up to 30 lb.
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills, and problem-solving abilities
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, & Excel is a plus
• Excited and willing to learn things and take on more responsibilities
• Ability to work as a team member in a creative group environment and is also self-motivated.
• Builds positive team rapport, offers encouraging ideas for improvements, is a committed team player
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.