Customer Service RepresentativeApply Job ID 17454 Date posted Jul. 16, 2020 Location Fort Wayne, Indiana Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The purpose of this position is to act as the primary customer contact when located inside a customer facility, providing intelligent, efficient, and timely information for the completion of customer expectations. Person utilizes supporting departments to maintain all aspects of the job including, but not limited to, job entry, tracking projects, troubleshooting, email/verbal communication,
- Serve as the liaison for all customer, member, sales, and production communication to assure the success of all jobs.
- Track all jobs through all extended resources, assuring all schedules are met. This includes timely notification and status reports to all clients, members, printers, and local Quad production personnel as necessary.
- Receive all job related materials and communicate directly with client and members for any questions or discrepancies.
- Review and do asset search of Do it Best sku items and make list of what is not available in libraries and provides list to Do it Best merchandise coordinator to order product. Communicate directly with members on non- Do it Best sku items or contact manufacturers to research images and related copy.
- Enter jobs into production in a clear, concise manner, utilizing existing tools and systems while following documented procedures.
- Review all materials for accuracy and completeness before sending to members for approval.
- Accurately communicate all customer changes to production utilizing various documents and annotated PDF’s.
- Inform production of any client issues that may need attention or may be a cause for concern.
- Maintain a professional appearance and relationship with all customer or department associates.
- Maintain confidentiality as required and other incidental duties as assigned.
- Typically has a minimum of two years customer service experience.
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent, Associate degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and be detail and deadline oriented.
- Ability to effectively resolve client concerns.
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Adobe, Microsoft, project management databases, and email applications. InDesign experience is a plus.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime as needed to meet customer deadlines.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.